Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Father In Law

When I wrote last Wednesday, I actually thought about myself, because mine passed away quite awhile back, and therefore (father In Law) was sort of omitted. However soon after I realised that just because mine is no longer with us, doesn't mean that others do not have one.

Since I am writing a little bit about him(we called him BAB), he is one 'cool guy' ... or in another word he always calm and relaxed. He doesn't talk much, but somehow you know he really cares, although in not so many words. One incident that I shall always remember, when one day I was grumbling to him about Lia who wanted to eat out, either at the one of the hotel or the club. His remark was ... well who actually teach her those places!!!

That statement, although short, was right on the nose. I alway remind myself that we as parents are the one who set the examples. AlFatiha to you BAB.

No comments: